All products and offers are subject to availability. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information above, including pricing, errors do occasionally occur. If we notice an error after you place your order, we will correct your order and then let you know about it, to give you the option to cancel or amend your order. Savings and discounts shown are against the recommended retail price.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and CamperServ. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is CamperServ LDA whose registered business address is:
Praceta Maria José Vaz
Lote 1 RC esq.
8150-132 São Brás de Alportel
VAT Reg: PT508811538
2. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and CamperServ unless and until CamperServ accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time CamperServ sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by CamperServ of your offer to buy goods from CamperServ or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by CamperServ.
5. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to CamperServ for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
8. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform CamperServ as soon as possible.
10. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
11. CamperServ will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
12. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form,CamperServ shall make good any shortage and correct any errors made by CamperServ or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notifyCamperServ of the problem in writing to the following address: CamperServ LDA, Selões,Quatro-Estradas, 8100-287 Loulé, Portugal within 48hrs of delivery of the goods. If goods are damaged on delivery, you must sign the delivery note as damaged or unchecked and then contact CamperServ to inform us immediately. CamperServ does not accept liability for any damage in transit if the delivery has been accepted and signed for. Signing for a delivery accepts the delivery as received in an acceptable condition.
13. You and CamperServ will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
14. All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If your product develops a fault while under warranty, please contact CamperServ and we will advise you where to send it for repair. All warranty agreements are held between the manufacturer and purchaser. We would like to warn/make customers aware that if products are used outside of the manufacturers warranty specifications the warranty may be deemed invalid. If customers have any queries please ask one of sales team at time of purchase.
15. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of ordering by CamperServ. All prices include tax unless otherwise stated.
16. CamperServ aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 2 - 7 days of receiving your order. Where your item is out of stock, you will be notified immediately with an expected delivery date. You can choose to wait for your item or cancel your order. In the event of other products on your order being in stock, you will have the choice of cancelling the entire order or just the back ordered items.
17. You will be notified by email of the status of your order at all stages of the process.
18. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
19. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once CamperServ has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
20. If your delivery address is outside of Portugal, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; CamperServ advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
21. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions, terrorism and any other similar events.
22. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
23. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same, or any other provision.
24. You may not permit; create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
25. In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
26. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, CamperServ reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of CamperServ and its affiliates' trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in CamperServ and its affiliates, as appropriate.
25. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
27. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:-
(i) You fail to make any payment to us when due;
(ii) You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
28. CamperServ reserves the right to use any comments given by customers in our promotional activities.
29. CamperServ coupons are and shall remain the property of CamperServ, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication and are valid for online purchases from CamperServ only. Coupons can only be redeemed once. If you have received a coupon, please insert your coupon code at the check-out stage of your order to receive benefits.
30. CamperServ may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following CamperServ posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
31. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between CamperServ and you relating to your purchase. CamperServ advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by CamperServ. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
32. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.